Selling a Unit Title property

You must make certain disclosure statements to prospective buyers when you are selling an apartment or townhouse on a unit title.

Summary of important things to know
  • Apartments, townhouses, and other unit title properties are governed by the Unit Titles Act 2010.

  • Under the Act, you must provide specific disclosure statements before selling your property.

  • You need to give these statements to buyers even if you don’t have a functioning body corporate.

  • There can be consequences if this information isn’t shared with buyers.

Was this information helpful?

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.